BABY APPAREL STORES : APPAREL STORES
Baby Apparel Stores : Disney Baby Nursery Themes : Monkey Baby Theme
Baby Apparel Stores
- clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress"
- dress: provide with clothes or put clothes on; "Parents must feed and dress their child"
- Embroidered ornamentation on ecclesiastical vestments
- (appareled) dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination; "the elegantly attired gentleman"; "neatly dressed workers"; "monks garbed in hooded robes"; "went about oddly garmented"; "professors robed in crimson"; "tuxedo-attired gentlemen"; "crimson-robed Harvard
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- (store) keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- (store) shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- (store) a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A young or newly born animal
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- The youngest member of a family or group
American Apparel factory
So. When American Apparel says their clothes are "made in downtown Los Angeles", they really are, right here in this enormous factory complex. They also pride themselves on being "vertically integrated", which means they do everything - design, make, advertise and sell the clothes - from these buildings.
I really like the product - especially their baby clothes, so soft and well made. If only they could lose the sleazy advertising and figure out how to make their stores more visually appealing.
Cute Kids Apparel Brochure
Cute Kids Apparel Brochure design template by Angela Lauren. Showcased on Inkd.com.
This brochure could be used as a mini-catalog for a store selling children's apparel. The playful type and the bubble text boxes help to appropriately convey the feeling of a children's clothing store. The dotted lines around the text boxes and images add another playful element, along with the bumble bee and raccoon graphics.
what age do baby teeth fall out
baby beach chairs
babies 0 12 months
sears baby beds
original baby boy names
baby acne symptoms
baby flower gifts
baby body cast
Post a comment